Xiaomi continues to massively expand its smartphone range and has unveiled two new mid-range phones with the Redmi Note 11T Pro and Redmi Note 11T Pro+, which really have it all. The difference between the two smartphones is minimal, but at a crucial point.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T Pro and Note 11T Pro+ unveiled
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro+ was presented and launched on the market in Germany not so long ago, since a model T of it is already being unveiled in China. With the Redmi Note 11T Pro and Note 11T Pro+, two models were presented at once, but they differ only in the battery. The normal version is equipped with a large 5,080 mAh battery, which can be quickly charged at 67 watts. The Plus model comes with a smaller 4,400 mAh battery, but can be charge much faster with 120 watts.
Otherwise, the two Xiaomi phones are technically the same, but differ greatly from the predecessor available in Germany. So we would not see the new smartphones as successors, but as further alternatives. So this is 6.6-Inch display an LCD panel that supports 144 Hz. The MediaTek Dimensity 8100 is also used, which is supported by up to 8 GB of RAM and 512 GB of internal memory. Furthermore, a 64 MP triple camera is installed. As an operating system, Android 12 with MIUI 13 runs on the new smartphones.
In the following video you can take a look at the new Redmi phones in detail:
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T Pro(+): price and availability
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T Pro and Note 11T Pro+ were first presented in China and are available there from now on. The prices are as follows:
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T Pro with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB for 1,699 yuan (converted to 238 euros)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T Pro with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB for 1,899 yuan (converted to 266 euros)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T Pro with 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB for 2,099 yuan (converted to 294 euros)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T Pro(+) with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB for 1,999 yuan (converted to 280 euros)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T Pro(+) with 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB for 2,199 yuan (converted to 308 euros)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T Pro(+) with 8 GB of RAM and 512 GB for 2,399 yuan (converted to 336 euros)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11T Pro(+) Astro Boy with 8 GB of RAM and 512 GB for 2,499 yuan (converted to 350 euros)
It is not known whether the new Xiaomi smartphones will also come to Germany. Here is the Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro + with AMOLED display (look at Amazon). Since Xiaomi has recently launched a lot of new smartphones on the market and you have basically lost the overview completely, the chances are not so bad that these smartphones will find their way to us. Maybe even as a Poco phone.