Promotion Training support for SMEs, will be extended
The education premium for small businesses will be extended and doubled. So far, only companies with less than 250 employees had benefited, in the future, companies will be supported to 499 Employees. The VDMA welcomes the extension – but it also has points of criticism.
Good news for training companies-training and takeover premiums are extended and doubled. The Federal Cabinet has extended the Federal program “training courses” back up and improved. Also in the programme decided that in the Future, and companies with up to 499 employees, the services.
These are the main Changes:
- The educational grants for the Corona-crisis-affected businesses keep hiring her level of training, or increase, are initially extended at the same level.
- For the new training year, the premiums are to 1. June 2021 2,000 and € 3,000 to 4,000 and 6,000 euros.
- To avoid short-time work during the training, grants are more attractive in the Future, also grants to the remuneration of the trainer or the training can be paid to the founder. As in the past, can be funded in addition, the training compensation.
- All of these services may, in the future, companies with up to 499 employees. So far, the limit is 249 employees.
- Also micro-enterprises are supported, which had to be set in the second Lockdown your normal business: companies with up to four employees can lump receive 1,000 euros when they continued their training activity for at least 30 days.
- The takeover premium is extended until the end of 2021, and € 6,000 doubled. With her is going to be supported in addition to the Acquisition of a trainee from a bankruptcy case, in the case of pandemic-related termination, or at the conclusion of the resolution agreement.
- The promotion of a contract or cooperative training is more attractive. The minimum duration is shortened to four weeks, the amount of funding after the runtime is measured. A total of up to 8,100 in Euro can be paid. In the future, even of the tribe of training instead of the interim education can receive the promotion. For interim training establishments, the limit is up to 249 employees without replacement.
- In the future, for the pandemic, the company concerned, may be subsidised, the cost of external audit preparation courses for trainees in half, to a maximum of 500 euros.
VDMA: expansion does not go far enough
The VDMA welcomes the extension of the training bonus – however, he criticized that they do not go far enough. So far, only companies with less than 250 employees had benefited, in the future, companies will be supported to 499 Employees. At the same time, the premium will be increased. The head of the VDMA education Department, Dr. Jörg Friedrich, commented: “Instead of an increase in the premium we would have liked, however, an expansion to larger, the pandemic affected farms. Because they keep, as well as the small training under difficult conditions largely sustained.“
In addition, the VDMA indicates that, in addition to the economy of the state is required to promote the professional training. The number of Applicants for training nationwide and across all sectors declined by twelve percent. At the same time, the training points to nine per cent has fallen. Vocational guidance is currently taking place due to the pandemic, only to a very limited extent. Friedrich asks: “Digital offerings, which are offered by companies that can compensate for very limited. Also, the employment agencies must therefore find ways of vocational guidance to maintain, to awaken young people’s interest in vocational training.“
This article first appeared on our partner portal MM maschinenmarkt.