Hong Kong, May 3, 2023, ZEX PR WIRE, Sign up for the validator faucet whitelist to claim Testnet tokens early on! Google form
Pre Application Starts from: 10AM UTC, 2nd MAY.
How to enter:
- Complete the Google form in advance to apply as a validator.
- One day prior to the pre-alpha testnet launch, we will announce the whitelisted addresses of successful applicants via our official Discord community and Twitter account (Note: one Discord username corresponds to one wallet address).
- Whitelisted users can access the validator faucet channel in the Opside Discord community (This specific channel will be made available later within the Discord community).
- Input your whitelisted wallet address and receive testnet $IDE in our Discord validator faucet channel
- Stake the testnet $IDE and become an Opside validator.
- If your address is not whitelisted, you will not receive the testnet $IDE, even if you enter the Discord validator faucet channel.
Recommended Hardware Configurations as a Validator:
OS: 64-bit Linux, Mac OS X 10.14+, Windows 10+ 64-bit
CPU: 4+ cores @ 2.8+ GHz
Memory: 16GB+ RAM
Storage: SSD with at least 2TB free space
Opside offers ZK-Rollup-as-a-Service with a decentralized three-layer network, combining PoS and PoW consensus. It provides scalable zkEVM chains for Web3 developers, tackling Layer 2 limitations with a unique design. With rapid transactions, minimal fees, and easy ZK-Rollup project deployment, Opside supplies essential hardware resources and enables seamless asset transfers.
The Post Opside Validator Whitelist Round 1 – Pre Application first appeared on ZEX PR Wire
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Binary News Network and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact [email protected]