Dubai, UAE, 19th November 2023, ZEX PR WIRE, The Internet of Things (IoT) is rapidly evolving with the potential to revolutionize the way we interact with the world around us. However, security is a major concern for IoT devices, as they are shelterless targets for organized hackers mainly because:
- Security assessment tools are in lack of vulnerabilities for XIoT/IIoT/IOT infrastructure
- The low-power design usually leads to eliminating unnecessary codes, including security features
- Security researchers are deprived of equipment accessibility
- Meanwhile, in a NIST 800-53 and NIST 800-115’s style organizational risk assessment and penetration test which mainly focused on known vulnerabilities, embedded devices, and IoT will not be properly reviewed.
For the sake of the primitive vulnerabilities they have, hackers can take advantage of this gap to gain initial access or do a lateral movement.
You can read Elizabeth MacBride cyber report for more detailed real world incidents:
unpwnable THINGS is addressing this gap by developing a vulnerability hunting engine and a multi-layer threat intelligence community.
- Vulnerability hunting engine has equipped with cutting-edge technology that enables itself to identify firmware exploitable vulnerabilities through a fully automated methods.
- Pwnsters is a First.org’s EPSS based threat hunting ecosystem with public and private entries. Pwnsters will propagate an incetive for community engagement with a bonding-curve crypto token.
unpwnable THINGS consists of five main cores:
- Automated IoT asset inventory and intelligent active risk assessor
- Vulnerability hunter engine
- Agentless operating system security audit and continues monitoring
- A dedicated Threat Intelligence Platform (an ecosystem like VirusTotal)
- SSE integration for mitigating risks by inline prevention means and ASR
Our cutting-edge Threat Intelligence Platform tailored exclusively for the Internet of Things (IoT). Uniquely designed to address IoT-specific vulnerabilities, our platform provides real-time and pragmatic insights into emerging threats. We invite the public to access our platform, offering a seamless incentive for engagement. As a token of appreciation for active involvement, participants can enjoy incentives that contribute to a safer and more secure IoT landscape. Join us in fortifying the future of connected devices.
Email: [email protected]
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Binary News Network and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact [email protected]