Mvision XDR XDR for Cloud, endpoint and network
As of now, the Cloud-native solution Mvision XDR McAfee is available. Through the use of Artificial intelligence, real-time Analytics and automation to threat intelligence in Security Operations Center is to be improved.
Security teams are Sdishir Sing, Chief Product Officer at McAfee, according to currently facing three challenges: threats are becoming more sophisticated and frequent, the work is still manual and time-consuming immune processes, as well as the claim of the company to reduce costs. Automation and better insights into networks, Cloud infrastructures, and devices, as well as a better understanding of threats to ensure that Security Operations Center (SOC) will be more effective and professionals relieved.
The Cloud-native solution Mvision XDR (Extended Detection and Response) uses telemetry data from the Cloud to the network to detect threats early, and respond to automate it.
The features of the solution:
- Deep insight: The Mvision solution contained Insights to assist administrators in the prioritization of threats, implemented defensive measures, and provides recommendations for action.
- AI-controlled study: By KI, MITRE ATT&CK-Mapping and real-time Analytics can be identified threat campaigns.
- Cloud Threat Integration: This Web can be classified activities, and the Overview of the attacks and transparency to additional access vectors or control commands can be improved.
- Prioritization of network telemetry: hazards using the auto-correlation of already existing threats to a better understanding of the Network and allows an optimized prioritization, as well as determination of the appropriate defensive measures.
- Optimization of SOC infrastructure: By the Integration of the solution into the existing SOC infrastructure, such as, for example, the ticket system or in existing SOAR-Tools (Secure Orchestration Automation and Response), the SOC automated, more efficient, and can fend off threats faster.